Industry 4.0 Evangelist
We are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation. The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability, maximize profitability and customer experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Act as an IoT/Industry 4.0 Champion staying up to date on trends and developments in this area.
- Support sales efforts in identifying new industrial clients and project opportunities at these companies. Act as pre-sales consultant.
- Promote REACH product (as our key Industry 4.0 product) to manufacturing clients both domestic and abroad.
- Supporting the sales and delivery of IoT/Industry 4.0 projects – with focus on manufacturing clients.
- As member of project teams support existing industrial clients in defining, designing, implementing solutions with focus on IoT/ Industry 4.0.
- Assist in the development of client specific IoT/Industry 4.0 processes and IT solutions by working together with other consultants and IT architects.
- Develop strong relationship with key engineering management and subject matter experts at current and potential clients.
- Be the IoT/Industry 4.0 subject matter expert in client sales meetings (with account managers)
- Promote REACH solution, ensure it becomes the first choice for industry customers
- Work together with consultants to deliver client presentations, proposals and joint projects
- Write the professional (technical) content of IoT/Industry 4.0 proposals together with IT architects.
- Understand client business needs and recommend solutions – develop use cases (functional requirements and solutions) for IoT/Industry 4.0 implementations
- Act as IoT/Industry 4.0 project member, team leader or project manager in various projects
- Work with architects to define and implement IoT/Industry 4.0 proven processes, and new Industry 4.0 IT solutions that can be sold at multiple clients
- Have an up to date understanding of IoT/Industry 4.0 technological and business trends both internationally and in Hungary
- Understand the key international and local players in the IoT/Industry 4.0 area
- Participate at IoT/Industry 4.0 conferences and other professional events.
- Promote the vision, values, services and capabilities of REACH product and Mortoff services
- Develop and supervise younger colleagues both on the job and formal training.
- University/College degree in field of Technical Engineering
- Min. 5 years relevant experience and experience with manufacturing processes
- Understanding of manufacturing industry and technical engineering trends
- Understanding of IoT / Industry 4.0 solutions and their implementation
- Passionate interest in IT solutions and use of IT systems in manufacturing
- Open minded, willingness and ability to learn and keep up to date in own area
- Willingness to work in a dynamic team on pioneering IoT/ Industry 4.0 projects
- Fluent in English is must, German is and advantage
- Holds a Drivers license ("B" category)
What we can offer:
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English/German classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment: modern office, relax and gaming rooms